Read the original article source of this excerpt.
University of Pretrial
Wednesday, July 26 – Wednesday, August 30, 2017
As the Smart Pretrial Demonstration Initiative nears completion, there is much to be learned about how the pretrial law and research are translated to effective and sustainable practice. The six-part series will explore the components of the framework with a focus on planning, executing, and measuring improvements in local systems. Register for the no-cost individual sessions or the whole series, and take part in interactive online activities to see how your system measures up.
- Session 1: How Smart is Your Pretrial System? — July 26 – 3pm ET
- Session 2: The Key Elements — August 2 – 3pm ET
- Session 3: Planning Your Work and Working Your Plan — August 9 – 3pm ET
- Session 4: Implementing and Sustaining Improvements — August 16 – 3pm ET
- Session 5: Crunching the Numbers: Using a Pretrial Data Dashboard — August 23 – 3pm ET
- Session 6: Local Leaders Roundtable — August 30 – 3pm ET
Mike Jones, Meghan Guevara, & Special Guests
Now Open. Use the button on the right to register for the entire series or click on a session above to register for individual sessions.
Registration Ends Thursday, August 31, 2017