The Fall Conference is just around the corner. Remember to register and book your stay since the hotel fills up quickly.
Plan to arrive around 11 am on Wednesday September 4th so you can check in and attend the Opening Session and Keynote with Harvey Alston at 1 then find a breakout session. On Thursday after morning Plenary and Breakout Sessions enjoy lunch at the POPAI Annual Meeting. More breakout sessions Thursday afternoon end with time to enjoy activities in the area or network. A Professional Development Session is planned for Friday before a closing session with Tommy Rieman.
Breakout Sessions include:
- Latest Drug Trends
- The 12 Step Program of Recovery
- Suicide Prevention
- Peer Recovery Specialists
- Slips, Slides and Sobriety: Dealing with Relapse
- Motivating and Engaging Hard To Reach People in Accountable, Collaborative Treatment.
- Codependency and the Family
- Chiefs’ Roundtable
- ….and much more!