POPAI Sponsored Training & Events
- POPAI Annual Fall Training
- September 5-7, 2018
- Nomination Forms for Founders, Line Officer of the Year, and Rookie of the Year Awards will be available in July
- POPAI Management Institute and Chief Probation Officer Summit
- April 2019
Justice Services Conference
The Justice Services Conference will be held May 9-11, 2018. A block of rooms has been reserved at the Omni Severin Hotel, Indianapolis, IN 46225, at a group rate of $119/night.
This conference is open to probation officers and their supervising judge, court alcohol and drug program judges, program directors, program staff and education facilitators and all team members of certified problem-solving courts or problem-solving courts in the planning stages.
To register for the conference of hotel, please visit the main probation website under “News and Announcements” at: http://www.in.gov/judiciary/
Indiana Judicial Center Training & Events
- Probation Officer Training (Justice Services Calendar of Events)
- Court Alcohol and Drug Program Training
- Problem-solving Courts Training
The American Probation and Parole Association (APPA)
- Leadership Institute
- The APPA Leadership Institute is a twelve month journey of self-discovery and organizational change for community corrections professionals.
- APPA Website
- Training Institutes
- APPA conducts national training institutes for community corrections offering workshops, special sessions, resource expo, and networking opportunities
- More details