Read the original article source of this excerpt.
What evidence do we have that our post-incarceration programs are working to their fullest? There are so many difficulties facing those returning to their communities that continued review of best practices is essential. Our latest issue takes an in-depth look at the links between Evidence-Based Practices and reentry to better understand how we can serve our communities.
Articles in this issue include:
- Early Lessons from the Multistate Study of the 5-Key Model for Reentry
- Reentry Courts
- Integration is the Key to Reentry: The Maricopa County Adult Probation Reentry Program
- Reentry on My Mind: The Georgia Prisoner Reentry Initiative
- Unique Issues in the Supervision of Drug-Impaired Drivers
- The Efficacy of a Self-Directed CBT Curriculum
- APPA’s 2020 Winter Training Institute Celebrated Success and Kept an Eye Towards the Future