on October 30, 2015
Beginning Monday, November 2nd, 2015, Criminal Justice Providers in Indiana can begin making referrals to DMHA designated Recovery Works agencies to enroll participants in Recovery Works, Indiana’s Forensic Treatment Program.
The Division of Mental Health and Addiction is working with agencies who have submitted applications to formalize approvals and sign agency agreements, in order to build the list of approved providers. DMHA will be adding to the list of Designated Recovery Works Agencies in an expedited ramp up process and will provide updates regularly.
As a method to provide the most current and up to date information regarding the Recovery Works program, we are excited to announce the Recovery Works Website is up and running! In the next week or so, the web address will be accessible through the URL www.RecoveryWorks.fssa.in.gov, and we will let you know when that transition is made.
- Resources available on the Recovery Works website include:
- Listserv Registration: click the link at the top of the page, or click here to sign up for Recovery Works email updates! We ask that anyone interested in receiving information and updates about the Recovery Works program, please sign up through this link for future communication. If you are already in communication with a member of the Recovery Works Team, please still take a moment to sign up to ensure you receive updates going forward.
- Program Background: information about the program, focus, purpose, and goals of the Recovery Works program.
- Additional Information: this section offers links to Step by Step Instructions on the Referral Process for both Criminal Justice Providers and Treatment Providers , DARMHA Registration, How to Navigate the CANS Training Website, and Forms for Criminal Justice Providers or Designated Service Providers to utilize.
- “Forms” section includes: the Recovery Works Agency Application, the Recovery Works Prior Authorization form, the Recovery Works Individualized Recovery Plan form, the Voucher Reimbursement Form, and the Recovery Works Referral Form.
- Webinar Recordings: all webinar recordings at the bottom of the main page.
We hope you find this website to be a useful tool in becoming involved with the Recovery Works program! If you have any questions, please let us know.
The Recovery Works Team
Division of Mental Health and Addictions